cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction/Cancellation of New Account Information

eunmi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope this email finds you well. I recently signed up for a new account with your service today. However, I believe there might have been an error during the registration process, specifically in entering my existing Bell phone number.

The correct existing Bell phone number is ###-###-####. Regrettably, I mistakenly entered it as   ###-###-#### during  the registration process. Consequently, I did not receive the confirmation text, and I find myself unable to proceed further in the account setup.

Considering this situation, I kindly request your assistance in either canceling the registration associated with the incorrect number ( ###-###-#### ) or, if possible, correcting it to the accurate number (###-###-####). I understand that this may require your intervention, and I sincerely appreciate your prompt attention to resolving this matter.

If there are any verification or authentication steps required from my end to facilitate this process, please inform me accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance. I look forward to your prompt response.

6 REPLIES 6

@eunmi  Yes I already and that to your community inbox also . Or use this link to the community inbox 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

@eunmi   You can use the link @Handy1 gave you which sends a private message to a customer service agent, or you can phone the porting team mentioned.  If you didn't get the phone number post back and I will send it to you by private message

eunmi

i sent private message   To CS_Agents. thanks. do you know any call number of porting team?

eunmi

how to contact  with a customer service agent? i can't find any info

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@eunmi  It would be best if you tapped on the v in a circle top right of your post and select edit, then remove your phone number and name since this web page is public so anyone on the internet can read it.. When you are connected with a customer service agent you can give them the information privately.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@eunmi  You can call the porting team for status update in the port or get them to retrigger  if needed will send you it private message But you can also submit ticket with support here 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.