cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting public mobile customer service

Phonecard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly who do you call to fix things? What number is that? Does that number direct you to somebody across the world that will waste an hour of my time? And still not fix the issue of lag data service every day…. All day long. But do pay for that great service. Only to ask a wall…, questions. Bingo. 
why can i not see my data usage on my account? Is it the caramilk bar? That a secret too? Not sure what is with today? But if this is how it is? Beyond sad and to infinity!

19 REPLIES 19

@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   no worry, use the easier way to submit ticket, direct message.  use this link to message CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sadly, it IS IMPOSSIBLE to submit an issue following the chat bot instructions. . .

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Phonecard: Again, voucher denomination and fees are up to the seller. Not Public. What store is charging fees so we can steer people away from it?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phonecard  - what issues are you having exactly? It sounds like only data issues, but adding funds will not help unless you are out of data for your current plan cycle and looking to purchase an addon.

Have you created a self serve account yet? If not, register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Are your calling and texting services working?

If so, for finicky network issues (that could be affecting your data if you have some left in your account) try :

*restarting your phone

*toggling into and out of airplane mode

*try your SIM into another phone to see if services are improved

*ensure you have the latest software installed in your device

*perform a reset of you network settings

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JK8 That's unfortunate that they charge a fee there. They don't at the same gas stations you named in Montreal area. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@JK8   Oh...that's useful to know.  How much is the fee, a set fee or percentage of the value of the voucher?

It was like under $2… I now buy them from Shoppers Drug Mart where there is no fee.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JK8   Oh...that's useful to know.  How much is the fee, a set fee or percentage of the value of the voucher?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Phonecard   You can login but just cannot see the data usage on the Overview tab or Usage page?

did you try to use another browser or Incognito mode?

@dust2dust wrote:

Fees on vouchers are from the seller. Not Public. Which seller charges a fee for vouchers?

In my area gas stations like Shell and Petro Canada charge a fee.

Fees on vouchers are from the seller. Not Public. Which seller charges a fee for vouchers?

@Phonecard   Do you mean you are getting charged a fee when buying vouchers for payment to PM?  AFAIK retailers like London Drugs, SDM, Canadian Tire, Walmart and many others don't charge any extra fees, only applicable tax, of course.

@Phonecard   You can view your plan details by clicking on the Plan Details under Account Status/My Plan near the top of your overview page when you log into your account.

Phonecard

I buy lol or try to buy 50$ phone cards that you cant even buy . The retail stores split them up… oh sorry we only have 25$ cards… oh oh i see. So charging me double that lil fee thats required per phone card bought. Like it doesnt matter what ya do. Ya get screwed. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

As stated there is not number to call.  I can only stress that the preferred method is to create a trouble ticket through the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Phonecard

I dont know what plan im on. I cant see anything at all. 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Phonecard 

You can't call anyone actually as support is all done online. 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗

or send a private message to

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/2243

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

As for your data log into your account and click View Usage under the change plan button. Then you can go page by page to view calls, text, data.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Phonecard   All PM support is done online via messaging with CSA's or posting your issue on this forum and other customers may have suggestions or advice to offer.

To contact support click the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and submit a trouble ticket.  Second option is to send a private message via the envelope icon top right to CS_Agent.

You data usage can be viewed in your self serve account under My Data/Add-ons/View My Usage.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Phonecard 

There is no number to call. You can contact a CSA by using the chatbot in the lower right hand corner. For data you can see that in self service under My Data & Add-Ons.

Edit: If there is no data line under My Data & Add-Ons you have used it up for this cycle.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately everything is online. You can either open a ticket by clicking on the message bubble in the bottom right or send a direct message to a CS Agent.

Your data usage should be up there, if you don't see anything st all where it usually is it could be that you have used it all up. Which plan are you on? 

Need Help? Let's chat.