cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

shanesshadow22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I am having and have had trouble before updating my credit cards. My last credit card expired xxxx. Now I added a new one ending in xxxx and I tried to update my husbands and it would not let me in and I removed it. My number is xxxxxxxxxx and my husbands is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Mine was under xxxxxxx@hotmail.com and my husbands was under xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail which I lost that account. I would like to set up another credit card but am afraid every time the expiry date comes up. Please help. I have been with Public Mobile for some time now and would just like it to be less stressful. When I applied for Public Mobile my address was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. My husband has been chatting with someone from the Community and they have asked some of the answers I have given you. All I want is to be bale to change the expiry dates for both myself and my husband and this does not happen for me. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @shanesshadow22 no need to worry changing credit card with new expiry.  This only happen once every couple years  🙂

Yes , changing credit card could be tricky  here.  Sometimes it is users issue for not entering the info correctly,  but sometimes is just the address format, like all CAP or not or Apt. #.  I am not sure if the system noticed it was "used" within short time on 2 accounts? 

But your husband talking to "someone"?  Check with him if he is replying with CS Agent already.  If not, then open ticket using Chatbot and PM support can assist 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@shanesshadow22 

Your husband likely was in contact with Customer service agent (ie. PM employee).  Once CSA verifies ownership of account, CSA can change your credit card.  

Besides advice described above, sometimes trying a new web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. The website is finicky.  Also, sometimes waiting 1-2 hours in between attempts will help since the system "locks" you out if you try too many times.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shanesshadow22  - 

When replacing a credit card on your account, use either one of the options (replace or remove) found under the Manage my card see bottom, left corner in the screenshot below.

Just make sure your billing address matches, use caps and no spaces for the postal code, and you should be good to go.

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

edit,  You will find these two options under the Manage my card area; use either one of these options to update / replace to a new card.

esjliv_0-1646518417014.png

If you have issues with this, or about your account, you can contact CSA by either two methods found here:

Contact a Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shanesshadow22  - oh please click the arrow at the right, top of your post and remove (x out) all your personal info. We are customers like you and this is a public forum!

Need Help? Let's chat.