cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming identity for full access on app

Subae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New to PM! I am trying to setup the app however when it came to confirming my identity for full access on the app it is not sending me a text message for verification. Everything else is working fully ie. Calls and texts from others, and data.

5 REPLIES 5

Subae

Everything is good to go. Thanks for checking 

@Subae wrote:

That sounds about right. Thank you for the response. Is there a way to fix this issue now alone? 

I have no check on this recently, but there have been times when Public Mobile required the 2FA code for Eversafe to only be sent by text message for the first time, but seelct the option telling the Self Serve system that you didn't get the code and check if there is an option to have the code sent by e-mail.

@Subae 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can confirm the porting status or re-trigger the process for youof required  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Subae

That sounds about right. Thank you for the response. Is there a way to fix this issue now alone? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Subae just want to confirm, did you request porting in phone number ?  Can you receive calls from providers other than PM/Koodo/Telus?   

if porting not done, that would be the reason you are not receiving the confirmation text

Need Help? Let's chat.