cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards

jokerr11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How are community awards judged as acceptable for rewards or not? What’s necessary to get the 1$ - 20$ rewards?

14 REPLIES 14

@dust2dust wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk- That reply is from over a year ago.

Duh....sorry all. I am guilty of not noticing time and date stamps. 

@CountyDownIeUk- That reply is from over a year ago.

@Anonymous wrote:

you need to help the community for other customers getting your help visit HERE 

an example for you for Community rewards is not that big worth it today i getting my billing cycle for 90 days on Community rewards only give to me a $3 for 90 days, and i'm helping other customer i'm here everyday, is not worth it for losing the time for 90 days for $3 that is worth it.

but i love the service for public mobile
with a Beautiful Service and nice Team
i'm very Happy with them lovely service but the have to do more things to lower phone bill to keep all customers very Happy

Good Luck everyone

Interesting reply. You sound familiar,.....welcome back. 

Davidpublicmobi

Post interesting and helpful content

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jokerr11 

When I have a little extra time I come here to catch up on the latest pm news. Read the announcements, a few threads if they catch my eye, sometimes ask a question or sometimes reply to a post. I have spent an hour or two a week for month and gotten a buck off and another month got two bucks off but thats only if I have the time. Theyre good people here.

@Madison_07 

Participate and participate.. and keep Bravo and Bravo others  🙂

Madison_07

Participate in the community 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jokerr11 wrote:

How are community awards judged as acceptable for rewards or not? What’s necessary to get the 1$ - 20$ rewards?

@jokerr11 

The Secret Formula evades us all...but this guy may know:

esjliv_0-1622764266867.png

@jokerr11 

Welcome to the community! If you are interested in learning how public mobile works, how to troubleshoot problems, manage your account and services then jump in and start reading, use the search bar, bravo posts you like or learn from. As you gain knowledge you will be able help out, comment or relate your own experiences.

Contributing a few times a week can usually earn you a top 50% or top 25% reward anything higher requires dedicated time and knowledge but is certainly attainable if one wishes to spend a lot of time helping out as its a vocation.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is more info about the community award.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

It can take sometime based on participation to earn an award.  Spend sometime reading over previous posts and solutions.  It is more rewarding to help others and the monetary award is a bonus.  If you want to save more money, it is easier to refer friends and family to accumulate $1/referral.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jokerr11 Don't expect much from the Community Reward. If you are under the top 50, you are able to get $1. But welcome be a part of our community!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jokerr11 wrote:

@jokerr11    Community rewards are based upon participation each month in the community forum with asking/answering questions from other customers.   Earning the $1/2 rewards requires a lot less participation than the higher amounts, plus the rewards being earned also are dependent upon the number of users participating each month, so the amount earned will vary each month.

Here's a link to community and other rewards that can be earned each 30 days:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Edit:  BTW  $20 can only be earned by oracles, all other users here may qualify for a max of $15 which requires at least 2-4 hours/day of participation and most will likely earn the lower amounts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need to help the community for other customers getting your help visit HERE 

an example for you for Community rewards is not that big worth it today i getting my billing cycle for 90 days on Community rewards only give to me a $3 for 90 days, and i'm helping other customer i'm here everyday, is not worth it for losing the time for 90 days for $3 that is worth it.

but i love the service for public mobile
with a Beautiful Service and nice Team
i'm very Happy with them lovely service but the have to do more things to lower phone bill to keep all customers very Happy

Good Luck everyone

Need Help? Let's chat.