cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community reward missing completely

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

So JAN community rewards haven’t come and it’s now march . On top of that I noticed in my payment page there is no longer even mention of the community reward entry . Sure hope this is a glitch and will return and we all do still get the JAN rewards. But it’s not looking good . Feels like the community reward is being fazed out 

Handy1_0-1709295764931.png

10 REPLIES 10

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account. I received my January community giveback rewards this morning (March 2, 2024).

@TheSterlinger wrote:

The rewards for January just came in. Although it’s not showing up on the payment section.

January 2024 rewards for Community have not yet been issued.

@LitlLdy  Just my badge no credits yet 😞

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , did you get your January community giveback rewards yet? Maybe you will get the February ones at the same time! 😉 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The rewards for January just came in. Although it’s not showing up on the payment section.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Handy1 

Jade updated this morning.  Community rewards was suppose to credit either on Feb 28 and 29. There was a system issue and PM is working a solution.  Hopefully, in the next few days.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

On My Account I can see only two rewards (computer)

Yummy_0-1709303238691.png

On My Rewards all are there but Community rewards is Zero. Last few months they did calculate it at the or close to month-end but not this February. This is VERY unfair as we spend our time helping others and at least some curtesy from PM should be provided. At least some stinking note or message...

Yummy_1-1709303337018.png

TheSterlinger

I see what you mean, I just checked mine and community rewards are also missing. I believe the rewards program may have been abolished. 

@TheSterlinger  but as you see in my screen shot the community entry is missing now too . I’ve never seen it be this late before if it’s still comming because being march now we expecting Feb I don’t know how they even gonna get this back on track . Sure hope I’m wrong but if feels like the community rewards are being abolished now that they got chatbot up and running again 

TheSterlinger

They took them a while with December one so I’m gonna assume that the one for January and February will also take the same amount of time it was about almost February when December’s one came out.

Need Help? Let's chat.