cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community log in

Anonymous
Not applicable

Previous community log in not available, now only one log in with account? It means I will start from first level for community? Have not back to community for few months. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous  No it won’t mess up your rewards at all . I would want my old community ID back 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it is better not associate with old Id? I don’t want to mess up with rewards.

Thanks for the heads up. When I tried I had to start from scratch again. Not a huge loss though. I wasn't very active in the community. 

@Chalupa_Batman 

With the inception of Eversave, some Community users were unable to utilize their old Community username so they were forced to either create a temporary Community name to communicate with a customer support agent or just abandon their old username altogether and start afresh.

Fortunately a little persistence with the CSA's, Oracles, and PM staff and they were able to get them reassociated, however their monthly rewards were a little messed up for a bit as well.

As is all things with public mobile there are frequently hurdles to changes like this.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I'm not fully sure what your saying. Can you share more details? Public Mobile changed their version of the website to something different, safer, you will have to start a new profile if you haven't. Or when you try logging in, enter your email and click on forgot password. If that isn't successful it means you'll have to start from scratch.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous so, you have a different community id? no worry, PM can link you back to the old id quickly, message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  It’s the new ever safe ID login having trouble linking your account .submit ticket with support to get your old community ID back 

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.