cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Status

Bandsaw12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A bit confused today.  I have not signed into the community for some time, but have been a member for the last five years or so.  Today when I signed in, I am greeted with the message board asking for a new nickname and now the board is treating me like a new user!!  What happened to all my previous posts?

Did something change while I was away?

5 REPLIES 5

mbreakin

Me too.  Been member of community for 8 to 10 years with much participation in the first 5.

Hadn't been busy the last year and didn't realize this hiccup 

Bandsaw12

Yes, I can sign into my account.  Yes eversafe sent me a 2FA code that I had to use.

No real biggy.  With todays announcement on the points, I am looking at about a $150 a year increase for both of my phones.  Virgin tried to offer me a deal the other day, which with the new point structure, is cheaper than what I am getting now with PM, so I don't expect to be here much longer.

Thanks guys for the response.  I was just curious.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bandsaw12 can you login My Account with this email login?? 

yes, PM rolled out EverSafe login last year, some Community ID didn't migrated properly. You might be able to ask support to try to get the old name back 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bandsaw12  Seems ever safe had issues linking your old community ID work with support to get your old community ID back 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710191343740.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bandsaw12 

did you create your required Eversafe credentials ? Gotta do that nowadays !

Need Help? Let's chat.