cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards???

Bo1369
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm new here & was wondering if someone could please explain how the Commu ity Rewards work? How do I GET rewards? What kind of rewards do u get? Help...😣

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bo1369   

for How to GET reward, just keep participate. Answer what you know, bravos good  answers

for what Kind of reward do you get, we don't know.  It is a top secret for PM

from experience, spent 5 to 10 mins a week here could earn you $1 or $2 points , but if you want anything like $5, $10, $15, expect to be a full time "worker" here  🙂

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Dunkman, ( @Dunkman )  I believe it’s a secret for a reason and it’s reevaluated monthly, and it’s very rare. But I find the oracle program description hard to understand how to be considered for it.

Is it a combination of things or just how many bravos and accepted solutions you have? 

@Bo1369 

Here is a help article on rewards point system::

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month. It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels. As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here. Earning 20 points/month is not reachable for most people, except for oracles (invite only). 15 points/month likely need to spend at least 2-3 hours everyday. Less than minimum wage if you average it out. 

If you like to help out and enjoy online community, then go for it. If you are trying to earn money via community /give back rewards, it is not worth the time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bo1369 

The rewards are given to all members helping other members.

There isn’t a formula but it is based on how Bravos and Solved solutions you receive on the first week of each month.

If you are the top 50%, you will receive 1 point/$1 based on what system you are on.

Members who created an account after January 25/22 will be on the Points system.

Members on the old Rewards system will receive $ credit of their monthly bill.

Top 25% - 2 points

Top 10% - 5 points/$5

Top 5% - 10 points/$10

Top 1% - 15 points/$15

Oracles receive $20 credit

Need Help? Let's chat.