cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim my reward

mrqusa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just referred a friend 1 week ago with my referral code.me and him did not get reward which is going on special reward 25$ each before June 6. So please check and give me my reward and my friend reward too. My friends number: xxxxxxx. Please check and process 

Edit by my mimmo

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mrqusa 

It normally takes about 72 hours to show up in your account. The $5 for 5 months ($25) will be as credit in his account under RAF Reward in your View Payment History section.

Note that it is not a single credit payment of $25 but 5 x $5 credit each month.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you get a text from PM a day or 2 after the referral the Cha Ching text about your referral?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@mrqusa   It said the offer ends Jun 6, which was 2 days ago.  I think you should get it in the next couple days

If you want a confirmation, maybe your friend can open a ticket with CS Agent and have them to check.

To open ticket,  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Remove any personal data from your post. Just edit it - click on little circle top right on post.

Usually rewards show on your account within 72 hours. If you do not see it by then, check with agent for status.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mrqusa please delete your friends account number you are on a public forum anyone can see, click on arrow top right of your post

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrqusa hi you should see them soon it was a popular promo and is taking them awhile longer then usual 

Need Help? Let's chat.