cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

Fairy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Charged twice! Two different amounts $ My regular bill is $33.90 but I signed up for a new plan $33.90 ! This month 2 different payment for 1 account ! 

7 REPLIES 7

@Fairy1 

You will be charge once on the new plan.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Fairy1 wrote:

So does that mean next month I will only be charged once ? Month to month plans ! 

@Fairy1 Yes, as long as you do not switch to a new plan you should only be charged once.

Fairy1

So does that mean next month I will only be charged once ? Month to month plans ! 

@Fairy1 

You will be charged for you old plan plus your new plan if you click on NOW to change your plan. This is normal since PM is a prepaid service. There are no refund for unused days.

You should have click on Your Next Renewal Date so once the old plan expires…the new plan will take over.

Fairy1
  • I used Change Now on Sept 8 2024

Fairy1
  • I have only one phone number! Public Mobile had a deal they sent to me in a text and it was better than what I had so I bought it ! I would say 10 or more days ago ! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Fairy1 

did you sign up the new plan with a new account? if so, that is normal as you have 2 accounts.

if you change plan, did you use Change Now option? if so, you used the wrong option, there was a Change on Renewal option and you should use that 

if you use Change Now by mistake, may I know how many days into the cycle you made the plan change? Day 1? or day 10? or so?

Need Help? Let's chat.