cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice every month on pre-payment credit card

NH56789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $25 1G data plan and signed up for auto credit card payment. Just noticed from my credit card statement that the same payment for this plan was charged twice every month since January 2023. One was charged on 5th of the month and the other was on 18th of the month. Can anybody explain why? How can I get the over charged funds back? 

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NH56789 

Since the Public mobile billing is every 30 days, it should not be the same day of each month.  The actual day of the month should vary each month.  Do you have other account with Public mobile that is charged on same credit card?  

What does your payment history page show in your self service account?  When is the available funds credited to your account?  

BTW, did you not check your credit card payment history before?  You mentioned since Jan 2023.  That is a long time without verifying your billing statement.  Always a good idea to check monthly these days to make sure no unknown charges. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NH56789  Contact support to investigate for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.