cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing shipping address for a SIM online order

camila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I accidentally wrote a not existing shipping address while ordering a public mobile sim online. I need to change it!...what can I do ?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Koodo authorized dealers also sell SIM cards.

@camila

The problem is that these days, the moderators will take 2-3 days to respond generally.  But hopefully, they can correct the error in address.  

However, if you live close to Walmart, WOW mobile or London drugs, you can get a free SIM card at that location when activated in store.  Also, some nice promos for extra credit besides the usual $10 friend credit.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you are having trouble with the wrong address, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Hopefully they did not ship it out yet and are able to change the address. If anyone can do it, its a moderator.  Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.