cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans now VS next cycle?

Kelso888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone im still really new with PM and i was wondering what is the difference in changing my plan now or next billing cycle?

and the new promo plan is cheaper(then the $45 plan) with more GB of data or am i missing something? 

4 REPLIES 4

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kelso888 in addition...there are often promos offering some good deals.  But these can be offered for a short time.  However, once you have jumped on a new promo plan, you've got it until you change to something else.  

Enjoy!  

DDM69_1-1685148128476.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kelso888 

if there's a different plan that interests you...I suggest you get it but select Change on renewal...for reasons explained above.

Additionally, you have that new plan locked in for next renewal...just in case it goes away in the meantime.

Once you select Change on renewal...you can also cancel the change if you subsequently change your mind.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kelso888 

Since you paid for your current plan. Once you  Change Now, you will be charge for the new plan on top of your current plan.

Best to switch plan on your renewal date so it will switch over and be charge for the new plan.

@Kelso888 wrote:

Hey everyone im still really new with PM and i was wondering what is the difference in changing my plan now or next billing cycle?

and the new promo plan is cheaper(then the $45 plan) with more GB of data or am i missing something? 

An immediate plan change would make the full price of the new plan due now.  In addition to that, the original plan will be abandoned and you won't receive a credit or refund for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.