cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$39 for 20GB on old loyalty system

ellenanddavid1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

Currently on $40 for 15GB with the old loyalty rewards I see the $39 for 20Gb is now available. Can I switch and remain on the old loyalty rewards system. I know I would have to say to change at new billing cycle and not right away. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

6 REPLIES 6

@ellenanddavid1  Yes you will get to keep the holiday bonus too 

ellenanddavid1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info @Handy1 any ideas if the holiday bonus data and Long Distance minutes stay in tact as well?

When I went from 1GB to 15GB it stayed the same. Just want to ensure it will when I jump to the 20GB plan. 

Thanks!

@_sal_  That’s for promotions Those you will lose , but op asking about old loyalty rewards thise you get to keep 

_sal_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you guys sure, when I went to do the same I got this message at checkout

"After changing your plan, your current promotions will no longer be valid. Additionally, data add-ons associated with your current subscription may become incompatible if you change your subscription."
Screenshot 2023-05-26 160648.png
What promotions are they referring to? How do we know these aren't the old loyalty rewards we are getting? 

Thanks if anyone can clarify this.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ellenanddavid1  Yes you will keep old rewards I just made this switch myself 

Handy1_0-1685127339819.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ellenanddavid1   Yes, you can stay on old reward.  Changing plan WON'T affect your rewards system

Need Help? Let's chat.