cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have loyalty, refer a friend and autopay discount before June, but i can't see them at all.

Lakeview
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,  i have loyalty, refer a friend and autopay discount before June, but I don't see them. where are they? do they in the point system now? do we still have auto-pay discount? thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 

Yes that is what I meant. The number of referral points which would equal the number of referrals.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Lakeview 

Sorry, the Points Rewards no longer give am $2 credit for being on AutoPay.  Your account will only show you how many referrals you have. It won’t show the last 4 digits anymore.

The Public Mobile self serve/My Rewards account does not show the number of referrals on the account.  It only shows the number points last awarded during renewal and the number of new referrals. There is no real time total of referrals shown.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lakeview 

Sorry, the Points Rewards no longer give am $2 credit for being on AutoPay.  Your account will only show you how many referrals you have. It won’t show the last 4 digits anymore.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lakeview , the referrals do not show in the rewards portal.  However, you can tell how many active referrals you have by the rewards history on each renewal day.  

Need Help? Let's chat.