cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan and keeping options

EvePS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I would like to know if the 30go fidelity gift I receive from PM will still be working if I change my plan?

Thanksss

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @EvePS 

When you speak of your 30GB fidelity gift, you're speaking of the loyalty data that Public Mobile gave you. Public Mobiles view is if you lower your plan to something lower than you have now, you will lose that gift. Many people have argued that this gift of loyalty data had zero to do with the plan you are on and more about your loyalty and have reached out to Public Mobile and asked for that data back. It has worked for many. Please create a ticket if you lose it.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716937597141.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

@EvePS wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if the 30go fidelity gift I receive from PM will still be working if I change my plan?

The bonus data add-ons that were recently given to customers are at the risk of loss if chaning to a lower priced plan (although it doesn't always hapen).

Need Help? Let's chat.