cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscription

Reetesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I will visit USA soon for 5 days. The add-on costs about 30 cad, which is costly. But if I switch to Can-USA plan in my renewal date and then again switch back to my current plan, will there be any additional charge? For example, my current plan is 23 cad, I move to Ca-USA plan which is 34 cad, and then again move back to 23 cad plan after 1 month. What will be my incremental cost? Only 9 cad, right? or is there any hidden charges?

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Reetesh  Currently your on the $23 new activation plan , if you switch plans you won’t be able to get that plan again . So if you like that plan . I think it’s wiser to pay the piper for overpriced add on to get you through your trip to the U.S. and keep you great $23 plan safe and intact 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Reetesh, it's not going to work out that easy for you. If you choose to change plans now you will forfeit any remaining days on your current subscription that you already paid for. If you choose to change on renewal you will not miss out on your remaining days BUT you will not be on the new plan until the renewal takes place. Further, if you leave your $23 plan you will very unlikely be able to switch back to it as it's for new activations only

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Reetesh 

what plan do you currently have?? the danger now is that there is a chance you cannot get back to the plan you originally have. any of the older plan no longer available.  Even the currently available plans for existing subscribers are $30 and above 

Need Help? Let's chat.