cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing CC#'S and customer service that is inneffective

Richard64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Am I the only one having trouble updating my CC? One would think it would be simple, but apparently this is beyond the abilities of their alleged technical team.

8 REPLIES 8

Richard64

"insist"? Oh well that's different. 😐

Jeebus man what do you think I have been doing all this time but insisting ? Apparently the issue has been escalated to the highest level of tech support, after the lowest level of tech support broke it worse than it was to begin with. And we are no closer to a working account. 

@Richard64 

Please note we are members like you trying to help other members with issues. There are no PM staff on this Community forum.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are not the only one having issues modifying credit card info. Try to use computer when changing CC info. Wait 1-2h before another attempt. In the mean time send a not to agent to help you out.

With ALL these CC issues I am very concerned will it affect me too in a few months...

jb22

I recently updated mine with no problem at all

@Richard64 

if that's the case, message the Customer Support Agents again, but insist that your concern be escalated right away.

added link...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Richard64

Tried that yesterday,...it did NOT work. That was before one of the CS agents deleted my old CC info, thereby unsubscribing me. Now I'm unable to access the account at all. Seriously, you people need to talk to each other  more 

HMO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying for a week. Keep getting the same error. At first they told me my postal codes doesnt match my bank. Double checked and it matches. Their resolution was for me to by vouchers to pay the bill. Not very convenient with multiple lines. So I wouldn't waste your time trying to get a real person. It was pretty much useless.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Richard64 

try logging in to your account on a laptop and use incognito mode...you should be able to amend your cc info...

unscribe.jpg

Click on Manage Payment Method.

managa.png

Need Help? Let's chat.