cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed payment method in my account

Dariak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

my credit card got expired and I changed payment method in my account; same time I have two public mobile numbers, and one of them can’t be paid now as it sad that this number still has previous card credentials. 
tried to create another account for this number but as SIM card already registered the system show it’s not valid during registration. How can I change my payment method for second number? 
thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dariak 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and why you need to create another account you don't need to do that is not allowed you.

for other account you don't know the email  do Reset Password

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dariak   I am not sure I understand what you meant by "tried to create another account for this number but as SIM card already registered"

First PM My Account is one email for one account / phone number.   So, if you have 2 phone lines with PM, there should be 2 different accounts using  2 different emails  to access

Do you have the 2 emails used to logon for the 2 different account? 

If you do not have 2 accounts setup yet, or you forgot what  email you used for the 2nd account, you will have to open ticket with PM support and have them check

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

But if you have the 2 different email address used for accessing the 2 different Self Serve My Accounts, and you only have trouble updating the card, then you will need to try to use Incognito mode or anther browser to try to login to the 2nd account

Need Help? Let's chat.