Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my plan from 35$ to 30$ but still on 35$

diml
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Team,
3 month ago I changed my plan from 35$ to 30$ but still on 35$.publicmobile.png

3 REPLIES 3

@diml   credit card confirmed $35 + tax was charged?

and you used Incognito mode to login?  If you used  incognito mode and Payment history also confirmed $35 plan was renewed, then the scheduled plan change didn't work.

You have to schedule change plan again for next cycle, use Change plan on renewal date

However, if it is just day 1 or day 2 of your current cycle, you can try to open a ticket with PM support and they might be able to help.  But if it is couple days into the cycle, they probably cannot help

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

diml
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the problem.

I'm still keep charging for $40 (35+tax).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@diml 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the plan details you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Also, check the Payment history page to confirm PM has been taking the correct amount , new amount, from your credit card

Need Help? Let's chat.