cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed email addresses. Can’t login. Need to ask billing question.

wstech
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged on August 20/21, 2024 for $28.25. I tried asking for help in the chat, but can’t login to My Account because I changed email addresses and can’t recover/reset my password without accessing my email. Please help!! @CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

wstech
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone. I was able to private message Customer Support and they solved the issue. 

@BKNS27 wrote: 

You can still access your account with the old email and password. The 2FA code will be texted to your phone. 

This isn't a matter of receiving the 2FA code.  The 2FA code only gets sent to the customer after entering a correct password.  The issue here is how the customer doesn't know the password and because the customer doesn't have access to the e-mail address that is the Public Mobile account login, the password can't get reset.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@wstech 

You can still access your account with the old email and password. The 2FA code will be texted to your phone.

Once you are in your account. Go to Account tab>Manage Login (Secure by Eversafe)>click on right arrow to update your email address. If you are still having issues login to your account. Just click on Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket for an agent to help you.

But, It looks correct…$25 plus 13% taxes. PM switch the Legacy Rewards to the Points Rewards to all members of the n May. No more $2 credit for AutoPay and your referrals have been switched from $/referral/month to points/referral/month.

Once you have 15 points. You can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill.

IMG_0215.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @wstech 

This is how you create a ticket. Also, have you confirmed with your bank/credit card company this is an actual double charge and not a pending charge? Also note, there have been a few folks who have mentioned double charges in August so you're not alone in this.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.