cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change subscription with a voucher

ehhbeekay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I am trying to change my subscription and pay with a voucher, the only option it's giving me is to register a card for payment. 

10 REPLIES 10

@ehhbeekay- As I wrote my earlier reply after believing your observation, I continued to think, really? Then I stepped out for a bit. Glad you got it sorted.

@ehhbeekay  We happy to hear it 🙂

ehhbeekay

Thank you, I found the option to add payment voucher in the area you SS to check. It was very easy from the payment menu vs overview. 

Oh my you are right. I changed my earlier reply.

ehhbeekay

I will try adding a low balance PPCC, thank you! 

ehhbeekay

My plan expired today so if I add the voucher, it will renew my old plan. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ehhbeekayHI @ehhbeekay  

you can still disable Subscribed to turn off automatic payment

you will then need to remind yourself to pay before renewal day

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yeah this place really wants to rope people in to registering a card. You could register a zero balance visa gift card too and then use the voucher. But the above idea should be the way. Add it first.

Adding - oh yes that is wrong.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ehhbeekay  .first load the voucher *611 or in your my account payment page . Making sure you have enough in available funds to cover the plan you want . And then change plan . I’m wondering if it’s wants credit card for auto subscriptions do you have that turned on or off 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1690826991618.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should add funds to your account with voucher and then change plan. Put enough (or even a little bit more) into your account; excess will be used on next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.