cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan now even though I just renewed

melanieponniah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just paid for my existing plan but then saw a better plan available that I would like to switch to now. Is it possible to move the payment to the new plan so I don’t have to pay twice? 

current plan $120/ 90 days 12 gb for 90 days

new plan desired: $40/mo for 15gb/mo

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@melanieponniah 

since your account just renewed contact customer support to change it for you..90 days is a long time to wait for this plan. 

shorty1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

its better to change plan on the renewal date...this way you arw not losing money

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Recommend you take a read of this Public Mobile article on Changing your Plan, @melanieponniah 

Change your Plan (publicmobile.ca)

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @melanieponniah 

select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

if like new plan to change now then other option to contact to support team using Link by @softech , maybe them give you one time credit to cover what you paid for it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@melanieponniah  And you will lose your loyalty rewards  for this cycle if you switch before the renewal also 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@melanieponniah  - you will pay twice if you change now, no prorating when renewing early.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@melanieponniah   No, likely NOT.  You DON'T want to click Change plan now as it will charge you again.  The amount you paid for renewal will be a wast

BUT,why not try, open a ticket with PM support and see if they can help to make the switch plan for you , much safer (honest, they likely will help ,I don't think they want to see you wait 3 months 🙂 )

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@melanieponniah  No it’s prepaid , just change to plan you like for next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.