cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan is not working

Banity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

19 REPLIES 19

@gates59 Please try again using Incgonito mode to login to My Account and make the plan change. It should work that way

gates59

I am having the Same issue for the past couple of days. 

@Banity sorry, no Cost center, but you can engage them via ticket

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Banity

I wonder what is their call center phone number? 

Banity

There is no confirmation. The tab is rolling only. How do I know if it is confirmed? I don’t want to wait until I am on the road without the data plan…. Can you check on the backend? 

@Banity Safari called Private mode.  Start the Private mode and login My Account again to check if your plan was scheduled to change in next renewal day

Banity

Incgonito ????

Banity

I try in mac book and in google Chrome - still not working 

@Banity if it no rush, renewal not coming yet and you are using Change Plan on Renewal date, you can login tomorrow, using Incgonito mode, go back to Change plan page and see if it shows scheduled 

Looks like you opted to have the new plan on your next renewal whenever that is.

It should be ok.

Banity

It is just rolling rolling and stuck 

Banity

C7534080-3A7E-4A7B-A59A-B5CD694C1960.png

or try this....

refresh.jpg

@Banity did you schedule a plan change? Passed the renewal date ?  You checked using Incognito mode again??

@Banity 

it's still there...

change.png

Banity

$40 for 15 G on 4G LTE 

Banity

$40 for 15 G on 4G LTE 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Banity what is not working?? provide us more details .  Any error messages?

if you scheduled a plan change and passed renewal, login My Account again using Incgonito mode as you could be seeing old cache details without this mode earlier 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Banity 

which plan do you want to change to ?

Need Help? Let's chat.