cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free SIM card

wendysanti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I signed up for the recent promotion for a free new sim card. 

My order confirmation, was received March 15 and is # 336244.

My husband, Greg Santi, received confirmation # 336239 also on March 15. 

It says we should receive the SIM cards in 5 to 10 business days, but neither has showed up yet.

Were they shipped?

9 REPLIES 9

wendysanti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone. I created a ticket and PM will be sending 2 more SIMs to me. (Hopefully!) 

At least now I know I am not the only one still waiting. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@wendysanti 

I recieved an email the last week saying delivery is delayed but to contact customer support if they were not recieved by March 31st. I haven't gotten around to doing so yet but you should certainly contact customer support now as the delivery of the Sim cards in the near future (if ever?) does not look good.

@softech   Lol... 👍

@dabr I actually forgot to submit ticket last week.(Worst part is I thought I did until I checked and found out I didn't)

So,   I did it this morning',   a 9 mins reply.  They are resending me another one.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wendysanti   Seems like not everyone who signed up for the free SIM have received theirs yet (inc. myself). 

You can wait until the end of this week before contacting support unless you need them quickly for a new activation, of course.

@softech   did you receive a response from CSA's about your SIM yet?

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Free Sim offer was popular, I expected some delay in shipments. I received my order just this Tuesday.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@wendysanti 

you're not the only ones...I also signed up for the free sim. Still nuthin'.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wendysanti 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 business day, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.