cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan

Krystian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the best time to change my plan after my current has expired or doesn't it matter. I don't want to loose service from my current plan like data 

14 REPLIES 14

Krystian

Thanks

Krystian

Thank you

Krystian

Perfect,  that explains it all.  Thank you 

Krystian

Awesome,  thank you

Krystian

Perfect,  that explains it all.  Thank you

@Krystian 

To be absolutely clear, you dont have to wait right until your renewal is about to happen to make the change, you can schedule the change to happen at your next renewal. Just be sure to choose the “Change At Next Renewal” option when you do it. Waiting until the last minute to make the change will quite likely lead to missing it for another month.

Do the change now by selecting “Change At Next Renewal” and it will be completed for you at your Next Renewal.

AE_Collector

Krystian

Thank you

Krystian

Perfect,  thank you

Krystian

That explains it all, thank you

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

As mentioned there are 2 options. 

1. Right now and possibly lose $ as you reset your payment dates to right now. 

2. Make the change to happen upon renewal. 

BUT if you need more data right now and must have it. Then weigh out buying a data add-one OR changing plan right now.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Krystian : Do you mean "change of plan" as in moving over to another provider? ie. from elsewhere to here?

If Telus or Koodo then they can be suspended and be able to transfer to here. If elsewhere then they need to be active. I would suggest giving it a week depending on what kind of service. ie. voip, landline etc.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Krystian 

Here’s the process for changing plans, first login to Self Serve to this screen:

Then, click Change Plan:

Spudster_0-1622075385242.png

Then select desired Plan:

Spudster_1-1622075385230.png

Then choose Change on Next Renewal Date:

Spudster_2-1622075385248.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Krystian 

The best time to change a plan is on your NEXT renewal date.

When doing the Plan Change on self-serve, you'll be given the option of an immediate or on next renewal.

Always select next renewal to avoid missing out on what's been paid already on your existing cycle, as there's no refunds for partial cycles when switching plans mid-cycle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Krystian 

You have two choices to change plans:

1. immediately - you will be charged immediately and you will lose whatever is remaining in your original plan.

2. at next renewal date - your plan will change at your renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.