cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of address

SassySKG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20231127_152301_Public Mobile.jpg

I have been trying to change my address from my Toronto, M9M1Z5 to my new Alberta,  T0H1N0 without success. On Friday, I was promised a follow-up to get assistance, but I'm yet to receive it. I have been trying to change it several days now, but each time I try the error invalid address appears. I would like a statement with my current address. I have tried the address with and without comma without success.  How can I get the address changed? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Chrissyrioux12 wrote:

We also pay NF tax

The tax rate is only based on the phone number. Changing the address on your account won't change the sale tax rate.

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We also pay NF tax

Chrissyrioux12

Your phone number will not allow you to change the address you would have to get an Alberta number my mom moved from Newfoundland to Ontario 5 months ago and. I could not change her address for this reason 

Teo0321

Hi @SassySKG 

When entering the new address, make sure you're using the correct format. Sometimes, specific address formats are required for validation. Ensure that you're entering all address details accurately, including any unit or apartment numbers, and use the correct postal code.

You can also reach out again to Public Mobile's customer support for assistance. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Explain the issue with changing your address, provide your account details, and request assistance.

Also, take care not to share any personal information here, as the forum is public, and you might expose your personal information.

Best of luck! 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SassySKG  honest, PM is prepaid provider and the address does not really matter

Even the credit card, they don't see the address info, just name and postal code and number and expiry. So, no address needed.

But if you like to change it, you really need to check with support agent

And your address is a new area?  Is that something Google lookup and return the postal code?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SassySKG  Could be that the credit card doesn’t match the same address 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First and foremoest please remove all personal information such as postal codes from your post. Press arrow and edit. Secondly you can your status by click your profile picture and pressing messages. You will see the message of a CS agent their.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I would first remove the personal information.

Then I'd go to your mail box and click on the arrow beside INBOX so it says sent. Then click on the message you sent them and request an update.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.