cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number change

Bercor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't use my old number from Virgin because the account was in my wife's name and I want to put it under my name. Where and how would I be able to do that...thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Bercor

I did send them a message...thank you for the link. This is all new to me.

Bercor

I've tried both and it ask the same question.

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

have you ever linked with your email also? perhaps you can try to get code from email.

@Bercor  Maybe contact support to help you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bercor

I can't even log in my account...keeps asking for a 6 digit confirmation number.says it will send it to my phone and when I enter the number,it says incorrect number.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bercor   You just need the Virgin account number for transferring the number.  I ported my phone number that was under another name as primary and had no problem, just had to give the account number, it didn't even ask the account holder's name. 

@Bercor wrote:

I can't use my old number from Virgin because the account was in my wife's name and I want to put it under my name. Where and how would I be able to do that...thank you!

This would be done the same as any other phone number transfer.  The names being different doesn't present any barriers.  You would only need to enter your wife's name on the number porting request form. The name on your Public Mobile account could be set to anything.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bercor  You want a new PM phone number do it in your my account profile page 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1701128238360.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.