cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my new Subscription start date

Lepidopterous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my subscription and chose the change on my next billing date option. This will take place on June 11. I just ran out of data and would like to change my mind and start the subscription now. Can I do this? If so how can I do this?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lepidopterous   Yes, you can make change to the plan to make is starts immediately.  Just go back to Change Subscription page and click Change plan now

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lepidopterous  Change plan immediately , and it will restart for another 30 day cycle . 

Early renewal

assuming at least that your current plan is still one that is offered .  If you go into your Self Serve account and schedule a plan change to a different plan, the Self Serve page will then alllow you to select your current plan as an immediate plan change if you go back to change your plan again…otherwise if your existing plan is not there you will need supports help with this

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can, will need customer support help, @Lepidopterous 

Use option#2 in the below as option#1 has been reported to be problematic at this time.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.