cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from 90 days to 30 days

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Currently I have $5 off per month for 90 days and $2 off per month for autopay. If I change to $40/month, will I lose all my discounts? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Momomomomo,

You will not lose your discounts! The legacy rewards are attached to your account and not your plan. This means that you can switch plans as often as you'd like without fear of losing your rewards. The only thing that would cause you to lose your rewards is if you close your account or if you switch to the new points system. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Momomomomo  No you will keep your rewards the same I  can confirm I just switched plans and kept mine have a look 

Handy1_0-1702689187594.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Momomomomo   As long as you don't switch to Public Points you won't lose your auto-pay.  The price for 30 days instead of 90 days would depend on the plan.  Usually the 90 day plans are $5-$10 dollars less than the same amount of data for 30 days.  You can just change plan to something that suits you better.  Just don't change now, make it change on renewal or you'll lose the rest of your 90 day plan and it's not pro-rated

Need Help? Let's chat.