cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cha-Ching Msg from 611

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I got the Cha-Ching message from 611. But I don't see anything in the account or the rewards portal. Am I missing anything?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @dejavu89 

I am on the old system too 

Just open a ticket with PM and get them to look into it

dejavu89

Hey. I don't see any 'Friend Section' at all. Can you please share a screenshot so I am sure I am looking at the right place

HI @dejavu89 

With the new Public points, the friend section will only show you the amount and not the phone number

Open a ticket with CS agent to confirm if those referrals are missed

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dejavu89

There is no Refer-a-Friend section as such or a down arrow on the right side of anything like that. Maybe difference between new and old rewards

In the "My Rewards" portal, click the down 🔽 arrow on the right side of "Refer-a-Friend". At least for me on the "old rewards", the last 4 digits of the phone numbers of those whom I've referred show up under there...

dejavu89

I don't see any referral phone numbers section

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you look into the list of Referral phone numbers...got an extra?? 

HI @dejavu89   

Ask your friend if he got the $10 on his My Account.  He should see it as Available Fund wtihin 72 hours of activation.

If he does not have that too, then the code was not entered properly

If he has the $10, then it is a matter of time you will see it on yours

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dejavu89  not sure how the new public points work.. not going to be anything to post on instagram.. lol.. but every little bit helps..😬

dejavu89

yes new referral, I got it last week. I am on new public points. Was just wondering if there is any indication in the portal until the first 30 days pass for the new referral?

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dejavu89  your getting a dollar or two eventually.. stay tuned 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dejavu89   

is the Cha-Ching for new referral?

are you on the new or old rewards?  With new Public Points, the friend referral will show up there much later, maybe couple days to 2 weeks.

And try to make sure it is not cache issue. Clear cache and then restart the browser to re-login My Rewards site

Or use Private or Incognito mode to check 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@dejavu89   Sometimes there's a delay.  Check back later in the evening.

Need Help? Let's chat.