cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre-Owned phone, we’ll take $5 off your bill for 6 months

vburner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchased a Certified used phone on Oct. 24, 2022(Order 312298) after receiving an email from PM stating that: When you upgrade to a Certified used phone by October 26th 2022, we’ll take $5 off your bill for 6 months (Get $5 off your bill for the next 6 months ... offer available online only. Effective October 12th to October 26th at 11:59PM ET.) I have not yet seen any credit applied to my account (It is now Jan.10/23 and according to your email offer: Credit will be automatically applied starting mid-November to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months.) Could you please look into this matter. Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @vburner   so, you still have not see any payment at all?  or just missed the Jan one?

did you open ticket with PM?  

you used the same email address you used on My Account for the phone purchase?  The systems, My Account and Phone order are different site, and not link.  They just try to link them up via email address you used on both systems

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vburner 

Aha that info is helpful....as I was referring to the phone promotion in November. If you haven't recieved the first few $5 credits you need to contact customer support to have them added. Did you use the same email for the order as your self serve account?

@LitlLdy 

Thank you. With the new info offered by the OP indeed your info is correct.

@darlicious , are you sure?

Starting October 12 - 26, you can get a newer phone and lower price tag up to 80% lower than the original retail price. Take advantage of limited deals on some popular devices. 

How to get this offer:

• $5 off for 6 months when you upgrade or activate with a Certified Pre-Owned Phone. 
  • Must use the same email address to purchase a Public Mobile Certified Pre-Owned Phone by October 26th.
  • Credits will be issued within 1 month of the offer end date.

Offer Details: 

• Effective October 12, 2022 until October 26, 2022 11:59PM ET. Offer available to existing and new Public Mobile customers.
  • Offer limited to one bill credit per Public Mobile account. 
  • Customer’s account must be in good standing in order to receive the credit. 
  • Credit will be automatically applied to eligible accounts by November 30, 2022.
  • The offer is subject to change without notice.

Find your dream phone and price: Oct 12 - 26 

vburner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thanks for the quick response to my question ... so I will continue to monitor my account and watch for the credit ...

FYI this is a portion of the info verbatim from email from From Public Mobile <publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca>: " Credit will be automatically applied starting
mid-November to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months.
Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made on or before
renewal date".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vburner 

The first $5 credit for the phone credit promotion will be added to accounts in the last week of January accordinging to the terms and conditions of the promotion.

Need Help? Let's chat.