cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell number does not received incoming call or I can dial out

Win_hau67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To Whom It May Concern:

I had recently joined Public Mobile. I had signed up for myself and my son. I don't know where it went wrong when I sign up with Public Mobile.

My son and I does not receive any incoming call or make any outgoing call. My wife had signed up with Public Mobile too. I can call my wife cell.

Can you tell me what is happening? Do I need to get a new number? or Do I need to cancel Public Mobile and restart as new client and sign back up again?

Can you please help me so my son and I can use our cell? Hope to hear from you soon.

From,

Winston

3 REPLIES 3

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

When I activated a new SIM a few weeks ago, the phone would not initially be able to receive calls or SMS, even after swapping the SIM into another phone. Though after a few hours it just started working... So if it's been a short amount of time, just wait a bit longer, reboot the phone and try again.

If it's been more than that, you should probably open a ticket with the CS Agents to look into it further...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Win_hau67 

Have you tried to restart your phone? Do you see Public Mobile up top as the brand you're using? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Win_hau67 

if you cannot even dial out, look like the sim was not provisioned properly.  Easy fix for PM but you need to engage them via private message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.