cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make outgoing calls

Jaci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have the $25 plan so i have unlimited talk but when i try to make a call it says cannot complete your call you dont have an active long distance addon. this started yesterday and im frustrated that i cant make important phone calls. ive tried turning my phone off and on again and nothing is working. incoming calls work fine.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman : It started yesterday. I observed and commented on it after the second or third or so. A conspiracy theory might be that the company is pushing the old provincial plans out forcing people to go to current plans.

@Jaci : If you did an immediate plan change then you would have lost what value you had already paid for from the previous plan. There's no pro-rating or refunds here. Hopefully you were near the end of the paid term.

Jaci

i got my plan updated and it works now. the provincal plans are glitched!

@Jaci @Tracyo 

I am wondering if system problem if multiple people are having the same issue.  Another similar case this morning.  

Maybe try the SIM card in another working phone.  This helps determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem.  

A network reset of the phone might be worth trying.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaci : Are you possibly on an old provincial plan?

Jaci

i have tried added 1 and it doesnt make a difference

@Tracyo wrote:

I’m having the same issue right now

Are you certain you're subscribed to the $25 plan as well ? If you happen to have the $15 plan with limited calling...you likely run outta calling minutes until next renewal. You can also get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on to back up the $15 plan for when you run outta minutes.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jaci wrote:

i have the $25 plan so i have unlimited talk but when i try to make a call it says cannot complete your call you dont have an active long distance addon. this started yesterday and im frustrated that i cant make important phone calls. ive tried turning my phone off and on again and nothing is working. incoming calls work fine.

@Jaci hi try adding a 1 in front off number if that doesn't help put in airplane mode for 5 minutes then reboot 

Tracyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having the same issue right now

Need Help? Let's chat.