cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chang card number

Krisdem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For two days now, I have been trying to change my card number and it keeps saying service not available at this time. Please try again later. I have no data and I cannot make phone calls or receive texts and I have tried numerous ways to put my new card information in and delete my card, but it will not accept my card, why? 

12 REPLIES 12

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Krisdem wrote:

I attempted last night to buy a voucher online, but it said since I was in Canada that I needed one with a pin, but it didn’t give me an option to get one with a pin

I think it is time public mobile customers to say THIS IS ENOUGH and DEMAND from publicm management to get their system in order.

Countless posts are in regards to not being able to pay, not being able to change credit card info and similar trivial activities which should ALWAYS work FLAWLESSLY if you are running serious business.
It looks like publicm systems is developed by kindergarten kids with 2-3 months of 'computer course'.

hi @Krisdem which site you used?

these are the 3 good ones

• recharge.com
  • ding.com
  • muskbird.com

@Krisdem  You don’t need the PIN number to load payment vouchers *611 but to change or set up PIN in your account 

You can use this link to update 4 Digit PIN on account 

Pin Public Mobile - My Account

@Krisdem  Try the app in full 24 hours if you haven’t Ried yet , if you did try on app just simply uninstall it and reinstall in 24 hours and try again . And when you log in allow location services on whille using app 

Krisdem

I attempted last night to buy a voucher online, but it said since I was in Canada that I needed one with a pin, but it didn’t give me an option to get one with a pin

hi @Krisdem 

what browser you are using?

usually, click on the 3 dots or 3 lines on top right of the browser window and select Incognito tab, or private browsing 

Krisdem

I don’t live in an area that I can buy vouchers at, I have tried other devices, and it’s been over 24 hours since my account expired, I’m not sure how to use incognito or private mode on my browser or how to change that, so if you could let me know, I would appreciate that And I have tried other devices , but thank you in advance for any and all help

hi @Krisdem 

if you don't mind to pay a bit more,  you can buy voucher online at recharge.com or ding.com

@Krisdem  For small fee you can buy payment vouchers online from re charge com or muskbird or even local 7-11 or shell gas station 

Krisdem

I’m not in an area that sells vouchers so sadly that is not an option for me, and my account has expired . And how do you change the setting on your browser to incognito or private? I’m very new to this and would appreciate any help at all.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Krisdem 

if your plan not expired or suspended yet and you still have time, please wait a day or even longer before you try again.  When you try, try using both Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser and try with Public Mobile app (with Location Permission enabled) 

but if your plan has already expired or you need to pay it very soon, then buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart or gas stations and then load the voucher using *611 or My Account

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Krisdem   Quickest way to resolve would be buy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load funds *611 to resume services right away . And worry about credit card updating later , give it full 24 hours before trying again and try incognito mode / private mode or use a different device . Because of cache issues you can also try the app  instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.