cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in / Eversafe login loop

Steve-2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having a problem logging in with my original account (had to make a new one to post here). I've been on public mobile since 2011-2012 and its been over a year since I've logged on as I used auto pay.

I get asked to create an eversafe ID. The steps are as follows:

I get the code sent to my phone. I enter the code. I then get asked to confirm my email and name. I Then get asked to create a secure password. I do so according to all criteria listed. I get a "policy validation error" after completing. I try all above steps again and its the same error. I've tried resetting my password, but that fails as well. I curious if my old password is conflicting it somehow, as it was created years ago and doesn't meet current character criteria.  I can't submit a ticket as it requires me to logon first. Any clue what I can do to remedy the situation and be able to access my original account? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Steve-2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Turns out, it was attempting to change email addresses that caused the issue for anyone else who may have the same issue. Support took care of it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Steve-2012 

Website has caching issues.  You might want to try again but first clear cache, incognito mode or even a different web browser.   Or try on a different device. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Steve-2012  hello,

Click on the link below to send a message to Public Mobile directly for further assistance with login issues. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.