cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install esim, online website not working, never received email with qr code...

kimdeziel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just signed up to PM and am trying to port my old phone number over. However none of the options are working.

The mobile app simply cannot install an esim, saying "esim not installed, something didnt go right while installing your esim".  now I searched everywhere for an esim qr code to manually add an esim and i'm being told there's a qr code in the activation email, which i never got, cause i cant activate lol

if i try to activate online i land on myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/pre-activation, with two buttons: go to login page, which lets me login again and sends me back to myaccount, and resume activation which asks me to login but this time it cant find my account so i cant login. funny thing is the site that i can login on is eversafe.id.telus.com which lets me login and sends me back to myaccount, but the activation button sends me to identity-np.cloudapps.telus.com which doesnt have my account in its database. both websites look the same but they are clearly using different databases which arent talking to each others lol

this is all very amateur and making me wanna do a chargeback on the payment that DID work and was asked immediately even tho clearly nothing else about this service is working...

1 REPLY 1

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kimdeziel 

I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent to resend you a new QR code by private messaging them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Unfortunately, their hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so pm them now and they will pm you back tomorrow morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.