cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone cant confirm identity to log in

Mie10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my phone and trying to log in to my account but it keeps asking me to enter the code sent to my phone.  Obviously i cant.  I did the email code but that was not enough

9 REPLIES 9

once you've initiated a question, you're given opportunity to indicate that someone has provided a solution to your question.

Mie10

Its my first time being in the community, silly question why does it say solved on my post

@hairbag1 

@Mie10 

I don't disagree with you. That's why I suggested you let CSA have a few of your thoughts on the subject of .. I mean Eversafe.

[updated by Softech: removed disrespectful comments]

Mie10

@hairbag1 Thanks did it.  I find a lot of people has the same problem as me.

@Mie10 wrote:

@hairbag1  i cannot dial 611 from my home phone😟 

thanks for your help

You're right...sorry...I meant you could dial 1-855-478-2542 ( 1-855-4PUBLIC) from any phone, then enter your cell number, then you can turn off Autopay.

Mie10

@hairbag1  i cannot dial 611 from my home phone😟 

thanks for your help

@Mie10 

they could respond this evening but likely in am fer shur. Let the CSA know what you think of the new Eversafe protocol too.

added...you can dial 611 to disable Autopay, if that helps. Make sure to re-enable it when ready for service again.

Mie10

thank you, how long till the customer agent reply.  I just need to report my phone as lost, eversince they changed the online sign in its been very difficult 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mie10 

you can send a message to CSA for their help...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you're trying to pay and having trouble, you can get vouchers at Shell gas then dial 611 to add 'em to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.