cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant gain full access to my account

Mike1993
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm currently working in a remote area for another week or so. My account is active right now and I have been using the service when I'm not at work. My contract ends on the 7th and I would like to renew it. I can't sign in because it's trying to send a code to my phone number and I don't have service. Can I bypass this step to gain full access to my account so I can make payment.

5 REPLIES 5

@Mike1993 

Yes to sign with your email address and password.

Adding to @Handy1, you can also get vouchers from:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples then dial 1-855-4PUBLIC or 611.

I enter the login information on the Password app on my iPhone or notes app on my Android.

But you should be on AutoPay so no worries are monthly payments.

Mike1993

I've tried this, the pm usually doesn't message back very fast. I've had about 4 PM threads and the info they gave me was pretty much what you see when you first sign up for public mobile. I wish it would just give me the email option to sign in 

Mike1993

Oh I didn't realize shoppers drug mart had these vouchers. This helps I'll just buy one when I get home. Thanks

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

a quick way to resume is to get a voucher from store and paid the voucher using *611

but if you want to get back the proper login message PM

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mike1993  Do you see option say “didn’t get code” tap it it may give option to send code to email instead . Also you can buy payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load the funds *611 to make payment . But if still no luck you can get support to help out 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.