cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access account, make calls, and receive calls

eliyana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We're in a tight spot here. Can't access my account and calls are a no-go. Help needed ASAP!

My son pm, my daughter pm, and my pm can't access our account, making calls were drop right away, and we can't receive calls.

6 REPLIES 6

eliyana

If I set it to 3G, my daughter can't call me. So, I decided to reset the network settings, and now she can call me without any issues. The settings that work for both voice and data are "5G Auto" or "LTE." I can call my daughter's phone just fine, but I seem to have trouble calling phones on other networks.

@eliyana 

yes, there is major outage for Telus at the moment for Eastern Canada and BC

honest, it has been since 28th and network has been on and off.   Leave the Preferred network type to 3G for now and for those phone still not working in that settings,  reboot every 30 mins  (but if it works in 3G only, do not reboot, just in case you cannot connect back)

https://www.telus.com/outages

Degradation of wireless voice services in Eastern Canada and British Columbia

Start Time: June 28, 1:00 PM

Last Updated: June 30, 2:00 AM

Impacted services:   Mobile - Voice

Cause:  Under investigation

Details
We apologize, TELUS services are currently experiencing a disruption impacting mobile devices, which may affect your ability to reach emergency (911) services.

eliyana

I tried my daughter's phone and it can make calls, but as to receive calls it says your network is restricting SIP/UDP traffic, I use majic jack.

eliyana

We're in St. John's, Newfoundland.

eliyana

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, all the 3 of us can't make calls, receive calls, and I still couldn't access the account. It just goes to this link whenever I click the My Account https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/

I tried 3g only, it still i can't make calls or receive calls. I don't have WCDMA option.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eliyana  

so, none of you can make calls?  Which area you are at? City and Pronvince?

try this.  Change the Preferred network or network type ot 3G Only or WCDMA only and it should work.

For the login ,  

PM just changed to a new EverSafe around a month ago, have you ever login My Account since the introduction of EverSafe?

If you have already created an EverSafe id, you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.