cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot process payment

mr_chips
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate three SIM cards. I have gone through all steps, selected plans, etc. but receive mesage:

We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with a different card.

I have tried six times but always receive the same error.  The card is fine and works for other sites and purchases. How do I activate these?  Please advise. 

Thx

6 REPLIES 6

@hycm53 wrote:

@mr_chips wrote:

I am trying to activate three SIM cards. I have gone through all steps, selected plans, etc. but receive mesage:

We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with a different card.

I have tried six times but always receive the same error.  The card is fine and works for other sites and purchases. How do I activate these?  Please advise. 

Thx

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login.

If still have problem , open a ticket with PM customer service for help, click here : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send private message.

Please be aware that customers need to be using the chtatbot to open all tickets. For furture, please avoid suggesting to use private messaging to open tickets.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mr_chips wrote:

Thx

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login.

If still have problem , open a ticket with PM customer service for help, click here : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send private message.

mr_chips
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That worked.  thanks. 

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Triple check that it's not the card, try again in another browsing format. Try also deleting cookies and clearning history. Restard device and try again. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@mr_chips 

This site has a terrible problem with caching issues.

Try logging using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mr_chips 

Clear your browser cache. Close browser and then open a new window browser in incognito.Chrome or edge works well.

Need Help? Let's chat.