cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account unless I'm on Public Mobile network

sspre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm not able to login to my account unless I'm on Public Mobile network, that is if I'm on wifi  for example.

I have tried from my laptop or on my phone, using the app as well, but I get into an infinite loop where it's trying to authenticate to telus ID and refreshing the page continuously. Is this a known issue?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

sspre

😂definitely new, hope that the future will be better

sspre

My partner has finished porting their number and they have the same problem, so I tend to think it's not connected.

oh @sspre then it is a porting problem.  

once port is done, it will be fixed.   Call the port support team and they will confirm the port status.  I have sent you the number. Check community inbox 

If you're new around here, you'll find out not alot around here makes alot of sense, @sspre 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

sspre

Ok thanks, I'm waiting for the number transfer from Koodo to finalize. I'll file an issue then.

The same problem happens with my partner.

sspre

I'm not sure this makes any sense at all. What kind of system PM uses?!?!? I've never seen it stalling or giving an error message. The problem is instead being stuck in a loop of continuous refresh. No usage of different browsers/devices or clearing cookies and caches seems to help.

hi @sspre weird. you need PM support help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here using Chatbot.  Click on the bubble and start by typing "Submit ticket", Choose "Contact Us" and then "Other".  If any issue with ticket submission, you can then submit by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If this is the only page that has the issue then ots just a delay. Should load eventually. 

sspre

Yes, mobile service working correctly as far as I can tell.

Using incognito (chrome) or private mode (firefox) or the PM app leads to the same result. Unless I'm on PM network.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @sspre and your mobile service is working correctly?? voice and data both work?

you tried using incognito/private/secret mode on the browser as well as tried PM app?

sspre

Yes, I have an Eversafe ID. The problem is that unless I'm on Public Mobile network I can't even log in to the community forum and reply, nor file a ticket. It seems that since yesterday I can login on any device (laptops, mobile phones, etc) **only** if I'm connected to the internet via Public Mobile network. If I am not, I get stuck into this loop where the page refreshes continuously trying to get to Eversafe ID. I have tried with multiple browsers, cleaned up my cookies, but the problem keeps happening.

It's bizarre.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It takes a LOOONG time to login sometimes @sspre 

Ensure you've cleared cache and cookies, and try an incognito or private tab before logging in.

Sometimes, when there are several logins by different users on desktop, the system stalls or gives error messages as saved credentials tries to sort which user is looking to sign in.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Did you ever activate an Eversafe ID? Used for login now.

If so and still not work, you the link below to submit a ticket.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=2OhrPakuMpNZt4irir5...

If this still doesn't work, use the next link below to message cs.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.