cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account properly

Lorali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to make a payment and my account has asked me to “continue to  complete my plan” as if I’m a new customer. I still have partial service (texts) but I can’t get to the payment menu. I’ve been with them for 3 years. 

2 REPLIES 2

PMisterrible41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had this painful experience yesterday. Public Mobile is appalling.  I received a new credit card and initiated it which overrode my old one. Hours later Public Mobile's monthly payment bounced because I had not yet updated the account.  They suspended my phone use and when I tried to log in to my account, I got the same message to "complete my plan" although I had been with PM for four years.   I fixed it by going to the Muskbird website, buying a top up card for $40, dialling *611 and adding the top up code number. Then waited ten minutes. Phone worked again and I can log in. It took me five hours to figure out this solution. The contact agent feature does not work and customers should not have to sort through solutions in various threads for hours to experiment with various fixes.  I am changing my service provider to Bell and dumping Public Mobile. Wishing you all the best. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lorali PM started a new login system EverSafe earlier this year.  It looks like your account was not migrated properly on the new system and hence you cannot login.  No worries, you can submit a ticket with CS agent by messaging and they can sort it out 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.