cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to account

GregM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I let my account lapse for a few months. I tried to log-in in order to purchase a plan and reactivate but I keep getting a log-in error. How can I access my account so that I can reactivate my phone number and begin to use my PM phone again?

4 REPLIES 4

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GregM wrote:

It would be more than 90 days. However, when I attempt to create a new account it tells me the phone number already has an account associated with it... ??? Not sure what to do. Should I still contact the Mod

@GregM  You lost your number, probably someone using it already.

However you may ask Moderators_Team as @will13am suggested above to try to recover it for you, if it is still availableWoman Sad

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GregM wrote:

It would be more than 90 days. However, when I attempt to create a new account it tells me the phone number already has an account associated with it... ??? Not sure what to do. Should I still contact the Mod

After more than 90 days of inactivity, your account will no longer work. You will have to purchase a new SIM and create a new account with a NEW e-mail address.

GregM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GregM, how long has your account been suspended?  If it's been 90 days or longer, the account would have been deactivated.  If it's been less than 90 days, please contact the moderator team to reset your password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.