cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get into my account due to being unable to verify my email address

KatherineMai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know why the system cannot verify my email when I want to reset my password. So I cannot get into my account to update my payment. Please help!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

WARNING. I have heard here....instant top ups........are not instant. 

I only know of one online problem that it was discovered that if a number did not originate with PM that it would somehow go to the original provider.

I have an original PM number and did an instantly instant top up at a Mobil convenience store. Account reactivated by the time I stepped back outside.

I accept your warning though.

@LurganIeUk...mighta been referring to store bought vouchers. Sometimes they aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale.

Instant top-ups are usually....instant !

Ah. Yes. Mighta been.

@Anonymous wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

I only know of one online problem that it was discovered that if a number did not originate with PM that it would somehow go to the original provider.

I have an original PM number and did an instantly instant top up at a Mobil convenience store. Account reactivated by the time I stepped back outside.

@LurganIeUk...mighta been referring to store bought vouchers. Sometimes they aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale.

Instant top-ups are usually....instant !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Edit: the above warning was for some voucher vendors where there seems to be a delay in being able to use the voucher.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KatherineMai 

If the reset password does not work, you will need to contact moderator to get access to your self service account.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KatherineMai wrote:

I don’t know why the system cannot verify my email when I want to reset my password. So I cannot get into my account to update my payment. Please help!

Try it again in a hour...use a different web browser. Clear cache files.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KatherineMai wrote:

Are all your services still working?

What happens when you call 611?

If tonight is your renewal then you could buy vouchers in stores or online and use the 611 service to redeem them.

Or some stores can do instant top-ups.

If your payment card is still valid then you could also use the 611 service. But you'll need your 4 digit PIN to do that.

Need Help? Let's chat.