cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call (Used all minutes, which is not true) !!!

al_fedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

we have multiple problems with one of PM lines in our family:

• first, the line account was deactivated. However, my preauthorized payment card was charged
  • didn't knowing that payment was made, we "reactivated" account with the another card, which was charged too
  • after "reactivation" phone can send/receive texts, but not able to make/receive calls
  • When trying to make calls getting a voice message all minutes have been used. When trying to call from other phone the call is forwarded to voicemail
  • Contacted CS_agent. They promised refund money, reset something with account, and asked turn off for 1min phone and turn on back
  • after turn of / turn on were able to make a couple calls and issue occurred again
  • any additional turn off / turn on attempts don't work

Does anyone had such problem and/or knows a solution? I think it's beyond CS_agent knowledge.

Any help is greatly appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

@Timer wrote:

@al_fedo 

support team by CS_Agent 

@Timer- This is an example of the skim-reading I was mentioning in our discussions earlier. The OP already knows how and who to contact as they already have.

Again, you have said you want to help OP's. How does telling them something they already know...hours later... help them?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@al_fedo 

support team by CS_Agent 

al_fedo

Thank you again, I will try tomorrow, when support is available.

Greatly appreciated

@al_fedo  Mobile data works?

At this point, I would let PM Support to try another re-provision.  If it still fails ,   I would think it is down to a problematic sim card.  In such case,  ask PM support if they are ok to reimburse you for new sim card and you go out and get a new one.

al_fedo

Thank you for quick reply. But it doesn't work. Tried all options:

• put SIM in other iPhone and Android phone
  • change to 3G only on different phones

Besides, we have no issue with signal. Three other PM lines work without problems

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@al_fedo   they tried to re-provision your sim.

calls didn't work at all but text works.  Sound like a problem with 3G network.    Did you try to change the Preferred network to 3G Only and see if the phone connects at all?

did you try to put your sim in another phone as well , just to rule out if it is a device problem

And did you try the phone in another area?  it could be a local 3G network issue.  The voice could work in another area with full 3G signal

Need Help? Let's chat.