cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Process Payment

SteveC2283
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to setup a new account and transfer my number from another provider. When I try to process the payment and activate the sim, I get a message, we are unable to process your payment at this time, please try another card. I've tried two different cards, but still get the same message. Both cards are working elsewhere.

5 REPLIES 5

SteveC2283

I was able to setup my account and process the payment using my old cellphone. Thank you for all your suggestions.

SteveC2283

I'm using a Visa Credit Card. I will try all suggested fixes before submitting a ticket. Thanks for you help.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SteveC2283 - are you using a credit or visa debit card?

Check to see if you have any services on the public mobile SIM card. Insert it into the phone and restart it, anything work?

­­­

If still issues, submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link for issues with transfer/porting of phone numbers over to Public Mobile.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

recheck all your numebrs if you put in the wrong number for your credit card or voucher a couple of time you will need to contact an agent

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.