cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot PAY with NEW Credite card

EugeneG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change and pay for my monthly plan, and my old credit card is not used anymore. I want to add my new credit card but the system keeps telling me something is wrong and try later. This has happened since yesterday and I have tried many times. Please help me how to pay pay. 

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@EugeneG 

Here are some more troubleshooting advice:

If you are still experiencing issues with your card please note these details:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @EugeneG 

unfortunately you are not the only one.  Look like something worng

if you want, get a voucher form Shoppers drug mart first, and load the voucher using *611

for your credit card problem, best to ask CS agent to check and confirm , please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@EugeneG  You may need to wait one full hour and try again better to wait full 24 hours and try again on computer or if phone use the app but first clear the app cache if you already have it installed . Also note you can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume service right away if needed . If still no luck confirm the issue with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.