cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on Payment Subscription

kb11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently stuck on the payment subscription page as I keep getting this message "The postal code on your card doesn't match the province selected." The URL says I'm on the BC activation page, but whenever I change it to ON, it changes back to BC. Any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

kb11

Unfortunately, none of these have worked.

kb11

Yes, I tried the app, but for some reason it's missing the plan offered on the ON website.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kb11 

Also, make sure that you were not "accidently" charge for the failed activation. 

If the app does not work, maybe try again on a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try on a different device.  Website has caching issues.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kb11 

you mentioned about URl, sounds like you are using the browser.   you should subsribe using the Public Mobile App.  Please download it from store and use it to go throught the subscription again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kb11  Maybe try uninstalling the app and wait 10-15 mins and re install it and try again see if that helps . If no luck please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.